Laminating Machine factory Private1 month ago - Multimedia - Burdur - 27 views
Price: ₺ --
|How to troubleshoot common faults of automatic laminating machine
Automatic laminating machine Vacuum laminating is to use a dedicated fully automatic laminating machine to vacuum between the film and the painting and then shape it at a certain temperature to complete the laminating. The operation method is complicated, the cost is high, and the screen size is limited, but it is suitable for the laminating of various art prints, and is widely used in processing various book covers, pictures, packaging boxes, portable paper-plastic bags, wall calendars, etc.
When the automatic laminating machine encounters a series of failure problems, you can refer to the following solutions for effective solutions.
1. Inaccurate temperature measurement: thermocouple, temperature controller. Whether the installation is incorrect or damaged.
2. The machine does not start: the input wire is blocked, the power wire is connected reversely, and the voltage is insufficient.
3. The working vacuum cannot be increased: the air path is blocked, the hand valve or solenoid valve is not closed, the vacuum pump motor belt plate is loose, and the vacuum gauge is damaged.
4. The main power switch trips: the input wire on the top of the heating box is leaking, the switch box is leaking, the external wire is tied to the equipment, and the motor is leaking.
5. Inadequate suction film: insufficient vacuum, air leakage, insufficient temperature, film too thin, workpiece pasted with other materials, the depth of the workpiece exceeds the film lift, the suction time is too short, the film is not lifted, and the distance between the workpieces Too close.
6. The surface of the overlaid workpiece is folded and not smooth or the corners cannot be wrapped: the film is not straightened, the film quality is not good, the workpiece is not polished well, the glue is sprayed too much, and most of the molds below are too low.
7. When the film is not sucked and covered, the film is pulled up downwards: whether the solenoid valve or the hand valve is open.
8. The phenomenon of drama breaking: the temperature is too high, the heating time is too long, the film quality is not good, and there is no heating.Laminating Machine factory